Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In

How to Refer to Adult Specialist Palliative Care?

If you feel you or someone close to you could benefit from specialist palliative care support please discuss this with your GP or hospital doctor.
If you are a health care professional wishing to refer a patient you can do this by faxing the Common referral form for specialist palliative care.
If you are unsure if someone would  benefit from our service please ring to discuss with your local team or the eligibility criteria for specialist palliative care may help.